Monday, March 8, 2010

Still Waiting

Business must be good for Invisalign, I mean just look at how many of us out there have blogs about it! I haven't even confirmed my treatment yet, heck I'm waiting to see what my case will look like but I'm still pretty excited.

It will be 2 weeks Wednesday that I went get my impressions made. I haven't heard back that we needed a new set, so hopefully it's just any day now. And then I guess the next part is waiting for the trays. Till then I guess I'll keep checking on all of you guys! I'll start posting pictures as it gets closer, but I must say I'm a little apprehensive about that. Does anyone really want to see my teeth? Well we'll see.

P.S. Can I just say that I am lookin forward to new diet! Not that I do lots of snacking or drink lots of soda to begin with, but even the little bit of change should help. Also, drinking through a straw? I like to drink tea so I wonder if this would help or should I just set aside my tea after dinner and breakfast to make things easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment